Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Samantha

My Mother took my Daughter Samantha back to her home (160 miles from here)! I am already missing her!

Yesterday Samantha and I attended a Protest in front of the Washington County Administration Building! Many people at the Event are opposed to the 2006 Washington County Growth and Conservation Act that would sell off 25,000 Acres of Bureau of Land Management Land, and give it to Land Speculators! My good friend "Earl", even rode his horse onto the lawn, where the Protest was being held. Earl told me that after my Daughter and I left, that he also rode his horse up the steps of the County Building! Earl was interviewed by the Salt Lake Tribune, and what he said to the reporter is in Today's Newspaper!

It looks like the Citizens of Connecticut are finally figuring out what a Benedict Arnold, that Senator Joe Lieberman truly is! : http://rifuture.org/blog/?p=2265.

2 comments:

Granny said...

Sounds like you are really busy. Good luck (once again).

Kris said...

I have been busy, but have only three more months until the Election!