Thursday, July 06, 2006

4th of July

The 4th of July was a big day! First I marched in a Parade in the City of Hurricane, Washington County, Utah, in support of Congressman (Jim Matheson). It was fun, throwing Salt-Water Taffy to the Children on the Parade Route! After that, I went to Vernon Worthen Park in St. George. Don Miller and I, had reserved a booth there, for both of our Campaigns. People were so interested in my Campaign for County Commissioner, that I ran out of Bumper Stickers. Many Prominent Republicans told me that they plan on crossing Party Lines, to vote for me, even though I'm a Democrat! At about 2PM, Mike Small, an additional Democratic Candidate, also showed up at our booth and spoke to interested Citizens!

For those who dislike Joe Lieberman, here is the Website for his Democratic Opponent: http://NedLamont.com.

3 comments:

Granny said...

Parades and campaigning go togeher. It's good that you ran out of bumper stickers. People are paying attention.

Kris said...

It's exactly 4 months until the Election. I am honored that the Voters are willing to listen to the ideas of my Campaign.

Kris said...

Thanks, James!