Saturday, July 01, 2006

Honoring our Soldiers

Yesterday I attended a large event that honored some of the local Soldiers who have returned from Iraq. During the event, I handed out at least a dozen of my Campaign Bumper Stickers to Democratic Activists at the Democrats of Southern Utah booth! When I was eating my dinner at the event I saw Senator Robert Bennett a few tables down from where I was sitting. I finished my meal and went outside to watch a Sky-Diver parachuting downwards. When I turned around I noticed that I was standing next to Senator Orrin Hatch and Senator Bennett. I could feel more Evil emmanating from those two men, than if the Devil himself was standing next to me! Sensing a major disturbance in the force, I quickly returned to the Democrats of Southern Utah booth!

For the 4th of July, Don Miller a candidate for the State Legislature and myself, have reserved a booth at Vernon Worthen Park. We plan on handing out Campaign Literature, and registering New Voters!

No comments: