Monday, July 10, 2006

An Inconvenient Truth

I saw An Inconvenient Truth at the Movie Theater on Saturday. Although I already knew much of the information on Global Warming that was explained in the Movie, it was still good to see that there are People like Al Gore, who are taking this issue seriously. He did a good job of explaining the dangers of Carbon Dioxide and Severe Climate Change!

All this talk about climate change is making me thirsty for a Root Beer Float! For my readers I provide this (Socially Conscious) Ice Cream Link: http://BenJerry.com.

2 comments:

Reel Fanatic said...

Mmmmm .. I love root beer floats .. Mr. Gore's movie has somehow finally managed to make it my little corner of the world this week .. I'm going to see it today and really looking forward to it

Kris said...

It's good to hear from you: Reel Fanatic! I saw your Blog, and it's good to learn that you have seen the Al Gore Movie.