Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Parade

Yesterday my daughter and I were in a Parade. The Parade was in Cedar City, Utah. I marched in the Parade in support of Congressman: Jim Matheson, and My daughter rode in the back of a Mustang Convertible. I would have advertised for my own Campaign for Washington County Commissioner, if Cedar City wasn't in Iron County. My daughter Samantha will be with me until tomorrow!

For those who have concerns about Walmart, here is an interesting Website: http://WalmartWatch.com.

2 comments:

Kris said...

If I don't Campaign for Jim Matheson, we are going to get stuck with LaVar Christenson, and who wants him? I see that you are running for the State Legislature (Phil). I guess I should have realized it, before now!

Kris said...

You are right Phil! Congressman Jim Matheson is one of the sponsors of the Land Bill that I oppose! This is an issue I disagree with him on!