Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Toastmasters International

I'm on my way to a Toastmasters Meeting. I will be be giving a 5-7 minute impromptu speech. According to my Manual, I will write down 5 different subjects on different slips of paper that I am Knowledgeable about, and give those topics to my Speech Evaluator. Then my Speech Evaluator will select at random, which of those topics I should speak on, to the group. Wish me Luck!

It is essential that Progressives do well in this years Mid-Term Elections. Please note that Joe Lieberman is not a Progressive Candidate.

Although I have never had any personal dealings with Heifer International: http://Heifer.org, they seem to be a good Organization. That is why I am posting their Website for the 2nd time.

2 comments:

Granny said...

I belonged to a Toastmasters at work before I retired. We had a great time.

Thanks for including Heifer Int'l. My church helps sponsor it and Ive been promoting it.

Kris said...

Please tell me more about Heifer International. Although I have seen it featured in numerous Magazines, I would like your thoughts as well!

If you ever visit Southern Utah, you will be my personal guest at my Club's Toastmasters meeting. We meet in the evenings, twice a month at a local Restaurant.