Sunday, February 13, 2005

John Aravosis

John Aravosis of http://Americablog.blogspot.com, claims he is going to release a major story on the Gannon/Guckert Saga tomorrow.

Other bloggers have been talking about how Sun Myung Moon and the Moonies have used their millions of dollars to infiltrate, and in some cases to even dominate the Republican Party. Not exactly a New Story, except for those who let FOX News do their thinking for them.

I heard a few days ago that Al Franken wants to run for the U.S. Senate in 2006, from his home State of Minnesota. I say give 'em Hell Al! If I ever get any money, I will gladly contribute it to your candidacy.

1 comment:

Kris said...

I wish Al Franken would run for The Senate in 2006. He has the momentum from Air America behind him, and I think he could make it.