Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Campaigning

I have been encouraged to run for the office of Democratic Party County Treasurer. I have decided to throw my hat into the ring, and will know the results in April.

It looks as if Howard Dean, will be the new DNC Chair. He will definitely give a different direction to the Party. Although Mr. Dean wasn't my first choice for this position, he will be an improvement over Terry McCaullife.

A fellow blogger has brought an important Political, as well as Moral Issue to my attention. There will be some Peace Rallies held on March 19th. This is the 2nd Anniversary of the invasion of Iraq. It is time to bring the troops home. Here is a link for additional info: http://Nebraskanliberation.blogspot.com.




6 comments:

Kris said...

Howard Dean will definitely be an improvement over Terry McCaullife. Initially I supported Howard Dean for President, untill he lost his composure in Iowa.

Kris said...

Thanks everyone, for the encouragement in my campaign.

AJ Hoge said...

Kris,

Good luck and kick ass. Here's a campaign strategy for you, courtesy of Conan The Barbarian:

"Crush Republicans, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of the stockholders".

Kris said...

AJ,

With that kind of Gung-Ho attitude, there is no way I can fail.

milad said...

Best of luck Kris! The Democrats could certainly use someone with your passion and sense. Give em hell for us Nor'easterners!

Kris said...

Thanks for your enthusiasm. I will try to be worthy of all the kind comments I have received.