Thursday, February 02, 2006

Speech

My speech in Toastmasters went well yesterday. The title of my speech was "Make the Butterflies fly in formation." The speech was about dealing with nervousness when speaking in Public. I was supposed to speak for 5-7 minutes. No-one timed me, so I just tried to estimate the amout of time I was speaking, since I felt it would be wrong to continually be looking at my watch.

I am still in amazement that Cindy Sheehan was arrested for wearing a T-Shirt! I guess when you are persona non grata with the Bush Administration, that is considered to be a crime.

Some people are wondering why Google's stock went down. However, God revealed to me that he/she/it is punishing Google for allowing Censorship in China. I no longer use the Google Search Engine, and will stop using Google controlled Blogger, unless Google gets there act together!

No comments: