Wednesday, February 08, 2006

American Soldiers

When I read the Newspaper in the morning, usually one of the first topics that I turn to is the information/propaganda about the turmoil in Iraq and Afghanistan. Although I am not a Pacifist, I am deeply concerned about the intentions of our Commander in Chief. There are times when War is justified, but I am sickened by the Powerful Cabal that has misused our Military. Another thing that troubles me, is the Propaganda Machine (i.e. The Mainstream Media) that enables this attempt at Empire Building to continue. Let those of us who are opposed to this unjust use of force, being carried out by our Government, resolve to redouble our efforts to bring sanity back to America!

Here are some facts about what is actually happening in Iraq and Afghanistan: http://icasualties.org.

No comments: