Thursday, December 15, 2005

Chess Tournament

On Saturday I will be playing in my first Chess Tournament. Although I'm not expecting to beat the Grandmasters, I do expect to do well for an unrated player. To play in the tournament I will have to join the U.S. Chess Federation. The good part about joining, is that I will receive a monthly Chess Magazine. During the tournament I will play 5 opponents throughout the day. Wish me Luck!

An aquaintance of mine asked me if I ever write anything about China on my Blog. I told him that I haven't, but that I ought to.

Today my family, and I celebrated my Step-Dad's 74th Birthday. He was in the Hospital, so we brought him an Ice Cream Birthday Cake, that we purchased at Dairy Queen. That reminds me; I better put the Cake in the freezer before it melts.

No comments: