Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Root Canal

I just finished having a Root Canal, 45 Minutes ago! The Dentist hasn't put the Crown on yet. However, there is too much blogging to be done, for me to be felled by a mere flesh wound!

I just got off the phone with a fellow who is in charge of The St. George Rodeo Parade! He gave me his Secretary's Phone Number, so I can reserve a spot in the the Parade, for my Political Campaign for Washington County Commissioner! The Parade will be on September 16th. I plan on calling his Secretary Tomorrow!

I recently finished reading about Jack Abramoff. The article I read was written back in April, but it was enough to turn my Stomach! If there is anyone who doesn't know who he is, Mr. Abramoff is one of the most Evil Political Operatives of the last 20 Years! His Political History traces back to dirty and illegal tricks, in Apartheid South Africa! How sad that the Republicans kept talking about Moral Values, as they were feeding in the trough of Mr. Abramoff's Dirty Money!

No comments: