Saturday, August 12, 2006

Politicking

I have been Politicking alot lately! Yesterday I was handing out Political Flyers at the County Fair, from 7PM-10PM. I had some Spirited Discussion with the People at the Libertarian Political Booth, and also spoke with People from the Constitution Party Booth. One thing that those Parties had in common with the Democratic Party, was to bring the American Soldiers home from Iraq! At the Republican Booth, my opponent was so scared, that he had Political Yard Signs posted there! The Republican Candidate for Congress (LaVar Christenson) spoke to me a few times, and urged me to vote for him secretly. I told him and the County Republican Party Chairman, that I tell the Republicans to secretly vote for me also, since I'm running for County Commissioner as a Democrat!

Today I attended the County Fair Parade in Hurricane. Although I didn't march in the Parade, I watched it, since I have alot of friends who were participating in it. Other than the loud noises from the Fire Engines, and the War-Mongering by various branches of the Military, it was a good Parade! Also, the kids sure liked the Candy that was thrown to them.

I will be at the Democratic Booth tonight also!

2 comments:

Granny said...

You've been busy. Do you have the Green Party out there? They're quite helpful here. We unite on many issues.

Kris said...

We have the Green Party out here, but they generally keep to themselves.