Friday, August 11, 2006

Political Yard Signs

Somebody stole my Political Yard Signs. That's alright because I'm just going to buy more.

Yesterday I was at the County Fair, from 7:30 PM-9:30PM. I handed out alot of Flyers, and a Bumper Sticker also. One of the Food Vendors at the Fair, told me that he would like to cater Refreshments to any Political Events that I might have. I was very pleased that many Young People who are barely old enough to vote, expressed an interest in my Campaign! One Fellow told me he couldn't vote for me because Democrats want to take People's Guns away from them!I told him that I wasn't going to take anyones Guns away!

It sure would be a Happier World if People would listen to less Conservative Talk Radio!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Nice to hear from you, James!