Monday, March 20, 2006

Pete Ashdown

Although I have previously mentioned this, Pete Ashdown is running for the U.S. Senate here in Utah. Unless my readers want to endure another 6 years of Orrin Hatch, I suggest we all do everything we can to help Pete! For more information: http://PeteAshdown.org.

In my own campaign for County Commissioner, I will be running against a 3 term incumbent, as well as an Independent Candidate. I won't have to run in a Primary, so I am focusing on the General Elections in November.

Tomorrow will be the Precinct Caucuses here in Utah. We will be meeting between 7-8 PM. I will be helping to Supervise 19 Precincts in St. George. Although I mentioned this information in a previous post, I think it bears repeating. Grassroots Politicking is where it's at! I look forward to feeling the energy from the people who attend the caucuses!

1 comment:

Granny said...

I can't do much about Utah except to wish you luck (and the Senate candidate as well).