Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Caucuses

I went to the Caucuses yesterday. I was asked to help out with some traditionally low turn out Precincts. Out of 19 Precincts, we had only 17 people show up! I gave a small presentation on behalf of Senate Candidate, Pete Ashdown. Also I told everyone about my own candidacy for County Commissioner.

When I played Chess yesterday, one of the fellows that I play Chess with, had laminated the article about me, that was in the paper. He gave this to me as a present, and has offered to assist my campaign financially!

One of the Guys at the place that I work is a hardcore Republican. However, he was so impressed that I'm running for Political Office, that he posted the article about me in his home. He said that his Wife didn't like this, but that he told her that the article was about one of the Guys at work, and that he was leaving the article posted in his home!

2 comments:

Granny said...

I'll be keeping an eye on your campaign through your posts.

Kris said...

Thanks Granny for your comments. I have been working alot this week, so I have fallen behind with commenting on your blog! I promise I will keep you updated with my campaign.