Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Today

Today was my last day working at Zion National Park. I had a great 4 1/2 Months up there, but it is time to move on to new challenges. I am back in St. George.

Today the Washington County Fair begins. Believe it or not the only cost to get in, on opening night, is $1 for parking. Even though I don't work at the Democratic Booth until tomorrow, I am going to go there tonight to visit the Booth, and see the rest of the Fair also.

Another interesting development in Utah is that Multi-Millionaire Mark Cuban is so upset with Senator Orin Hatch, that he is donating $4,200 to a no-name Democratic Challenger.

Also on August 15th, The Washington County Democrats will be holding a Town Hall style meeting, where we will adopt a Statement of Ideology. The question that will be posed is "What is the difference between us and the other Political Parties?"

1 comment:

Kris said...

I am glad that the new Chairman of the Washington County Democrats (Cyril Noble) is a take charge guy who is willing to try to build the party in this area. The Democratic Party is all that Liberal have on a National Party Level. The Green Party is good but not large enough.