Monday, May 16, 2005

Volunteer Work

I have been doing some volunteer work, helping to weed the vegetable garden at the Elementary School in Springdale, Utah. The Srawberries are almost ripe already. The Principal of the Elementary School, says he will keep the garden going all summer, since the children like to visit the garden.

The speech I gave in Toastmasters was well received. I won a blue ribbon for my speech.

I have returned From the State Democratic Convention in Salt Lake City. Tonight I will be the Parliamentarian at a meeting for Democrats in Washington County.

1 comment:

Kris said...

I'm trying. In the meeting tonight we will be discussing what Democrats in this County believe about the topic of Abortion. Our Democratic County Chairman is tired of the Republicans always using this issue for Political Gain. We feel we can be a stronger Political Party within this County, if we can openly discuss this issue within our own Party.