Friday, December 22, 2006

New Library

The new St. George Library opened today. Since I was at the Library a Newspaper reporter took my picture while I was sitting at the Computer. He asked me what my name was, so there is a chance that my picture may appear in the Newspaper tomorrow. The New Library is much larger than the old one. Since there is more room on the book-shelves, I hope they begin adding new books. Also I would like to see them expand the hours.

My daughter called me on the phone today! It was great to hear her voice! We wished each other a Merry Christmas! Needless to say, I am proud of my daughter!

Let's bring the troops home from Iraq. I opposed this Unjust War from the beginning. I also opposed the Gulf War back in 1991. I'm not a Pacifist, but I hate seeing our Country destroyed through senseless and costly Wars!

No comments: