Sunday, October 29, 2006

Campaign Signs

I just finished putting up 25 Campaign Signs! Also, I will also be running an Advertisement in the Dixie Weekly, and the Hurricane Valley Journal.

Yesterday, I attended the What Women Want Expo. The reason I went to the Expo, was to visit the Code Pink booth! For those who don't know what Code Pink is about, they are a group of Ladies, with Chapters all across the Nation, who want to bring the troops home from Iraq! The Women at the Booth, asked me to leave some of my Campaign Flyers on their table.

I have been speaking at alot of debates lately. On Monday, I was at the Rotary Club Luncheon Debate. On Wednesday, I was at the AOPC Debate. Many People told me that they thought I did a good job.

Last Tuesday, I became a member of the St. George Elks Lodge. I look forward to being of service to others!

No comments: