Thursday, June 08, 2006

Establishment

It looks like the Political Establishment is frightened of me. I got word through the Grapevine, that powerful Political Factions want me to take down my Political Yard Signs. Their reasoning is that since I'm not running in the Primary on June 27th, (I skip straight through to the General Election in November) that I'm confusing the voters. Isn't that amazing? Well, I'm leaving my Signs up, and I'm also having 50 Bumper Stickers made up as well!

Yesterday, the U.S. Senate Candidate: Pete Ashdown, spoke at my Toastmasters Club. It sure is an honor to have such a good Candidate challenging Orrin Hatch, for the U.S. Senate!

4 comments:

Granny said...

Are you sure they won't just become part of the scenery if they're up too long?

Not a criticism but I know after a few days, I stop noticing them here. Perhaps it's different where you are.

Continuing to wish you luck.

Ann

Kris said...

You think you stop noticing the signs, but really they creep into your subconscious. Kind of scary, but that's they way advertising works.

Granny said...

I'll take your word for it. Maybe we just have too many signs and I think "will this darn thing ever be over".

Kris said...

The biggest problem I have run into, is that many of my friends see Signs for County Commissioner Candidates who are running for (Seat B), when I'm actually running for (Seat A). They are frantic, and wonder why those other Candidates have more Signs up than me. Needless to say, that they are relieved when they find out that I'm not even competing against those other Fellows!