Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Political Yard Signs

This Weekend I put up many of My Political Yard Signs. Already People are telling me that they are noticing my Signs!

Tonight I'm going to play some Chess over at the St.George Chess Center. On June 10th I will be playing in my 2nd Chess Tournament. In my 1st Tournament I won $16 dollars!

On Sunday I signed Two Petitions that were opposed to Divine Strake. It really hit home when I saw a Beautiful Young Lady who had deformed hands and feet, passed down to her from her Mothers exposure to Nuclear Radiation!

1 comment:

MichaelBard said...

Great post. Some businesses accept to use metal backyard signs in a custom anatomy for abiding business identification, but less-expensive corrugated signs can as well be acclimated to advance your accepted auction or appropriate anniversary hours.

Political Yard Signs