Saturday, April 01, 2006

Grover Cleveland

What is the use of being elected or re-elected unless you stand for something?

(Grover Cleveland)

I had 3 banners made yesterday. They look good.

I didn't go camping last night because it was raining too hard. Today however, I did go visit some Mountain Men, Women, and Children for a few hours. Although the weather was a bit cold, I had some Homemade Rootbeer served to me in an old-style bottle, that has a special clasping lid. Of course I had to keep the bottle. Also I had some Biscuts and Gravy, as well as the best tasting Beef Jerky that I have ever eaten. The noise from the Black Powder Rifles caused my ears to ring. If I were to attend something like this in the future, I would need to bring some ear-plugs. I saw a friend from work there, who had invited me to this event. He was there with his whole family. Leonard and his wife were dressed in pre-1840's Clothing. Here is a website to learn more about The Mountain Man Rendevous: http://AnasaziFreeTrappers.org.

My Mother is returning home on the Shuttle Bus. I will pick her up at 7 PM tonight.

No comments: